Zoe Ford - Speedy Cinnamon Roll Mix
|Article number:||SPEEDY CINNAMON ROLL MIX|
|Delivery time:||Shipments are collected by Canada Post the following weekday.|
A cross between two classics — a cinnamon bun and a scone — these crunchy rolls are quick and easy to make. Sweet!
- Makes 12 rolls
- Make it vegan by using dairy alternatives
You will need:
- ¾ cups cold unsalted butter or non-dairy alternative (1½ sticks/170.5 g), cut into small cubes
- plus 2 tbsp more butter for greasing pan
- 1 ¼ cup cream or 1 cup buttermilk or milk alternative (we prefer cream!)
Zoe Ford is a Montreal based food company with a passion to feed you well. Their ultimate goal is for your to enjoy baking and cooking by creating exceptional results at home; to allow you to truly sit back and enjoy something delicious.
Jo's Best Cinnamon Roll Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Add in a few blueberries or raspberries for a wonderful coloured glaze!
Whisk together butter, milk, and vanilla, and stir into sugar until mixture forms a smooth paste. Keep glaze at room temperature until ready to drizzle over cinnamon rolls. Before using, whisk until smooth. Enjoy the Summer!
0 stars based on 0 reviews